Unit Creator (otherwise known as UC) is a feature in TABS that lets the player customize and create their own units for them to use in battle. They are able to put them on the workshop page (supported by mod.io) for other users to play with. It's beta was released on November 11, 2020. It was supposed to be released in early 2020, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic it’s release was postponed to December 7th, 2020.
- An array of clothing options from unreleased tabs clothing to base game, to TABG variants.
- An array of most if not all weapons in the game, as well as unreleased content, and TABG variants. They are all colorable.
- Various unit stats such as health, size, and cost.
- 3 unit bases: Wobbler, Stiffy, and Halfling
- Abilities from a large array of base-game abilities.
Likely Upcoming UC Features
- More Unit bases.
- Resizing weapons.
- Individual stats on weapons.
- Glowing materials and neon weapons.
Possible Upcoming UC Features
- More Weapons: Not confirmed, but likely.
- More Clothes: Not confirmed, but likely.
Very Unlikely UC Features
- The ability to model, script, and create your own abilities inside of the creator.
- The ability to import your own models.
- On November 11, 2020, a public Beta of the Unit Creator on Steam was made available. Units could be shared though an obscure way.
- On December 7th, 2020, the Beta of the Unit Creator made it's way to the Xbox, and was released on PC.
- On December 11th, 2020, a small patch for the unit creator was released along adding one new weapon. (The MGL)
- On December 18th, 2020, another small patch the unit creator was released along adding one new weapon. (The gas grenade)
- On February 12th, 2021, another small patch the unit creator was released fixing several bugs and the UI.
- On February 24th, 2021, another small patch the unit creator was released fixing several bugs.
- It was rumored to be released April 8th 2019 along with Crossbow but that didn't happen.
- The player is able to remake the butcher.
- The max price you can do (For the manual pricing option) is 65535. This is strange because if you do AUTO, you can get much more higher than that, even exceeding the costs of the Super Peasant and Dark Peasant.
- If you go into your game files, you can change the unit inside of files, which is how other units, like tanks and gatling guns, are made in the unit creator.