The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
OverviewSecret Units for the Faction.
Spooky 2 - A remake of Dynasty map, to follow a Halloween thematic. Note that the gazebo and hole in the centre of the map were removed. A grid was placed there instead. There are also vines separating part of each side into three small parts.
|Skeleton Warrior||80||50||?||1.5 (Sword), 3 (Shield), 1 (Fear-Inducement)|
|Vampire||200||200||?||5 (Grab), 1.5 (Transform)|
|Pumpkin Catapult||1000||300 (Catapult), 25 (Skeleton)||?||10|
- Spider Mage - Scrapped.
- Witch Doctor - Scrapped.
- Skeleton Pirate -Scrapped.
- Ghost - Scrapped.
- Unknown pyramid head unit - Scrapped.
- Unknown Slime unit - Scrapped.
- The Three Kings level in the Campaign might be a reference to a well-known ritual game also named "Three Kings".
- This Faction only came a week after the Pirate Faction.
- This Faction came so quickly because the maps basically are remakes of other Maps.
- It was originally going to be a group of Secret Units.
- This is the one of the only factions to have no secret Units whatsoever. (The other being Legacy)
|Released||Tribal • Farmer • Medieval • Ancient • Viking • Dynasty • Renaissance • Pirate • Spooky • Wild West • Legacy • Secret •|
|Scrapped||Desert Kingdom • Aztec • World War • Modern • Special|
|Removed||Miscellaneous • Napoleon • Neon|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.