The Secret faction, as the name implies, is made up completely of secret units that are hidden. You can unlock these units by finding relevant items on the map and looking at the weapon for about 5 seconds in free-cam mode or during a battle.
This faction seems to be a dump for extra units when there were more than 7 units assigned to a faction or a place to put Easter egg units. (Because it has 31 units!) Even though this is most likely its own faction, all of the units here would be able to fit in the other factions (Like the Jester in the medieval faction or the Ballooner in the Renaissance faction). The units are either too powerful such as the Ice Giant and Artemis units, or are silly fun units that are not very effective in battle, like the Shouter or the Fan Bearer, to be considered part of the main factions.
|Units||Name||Found in||Cost||Health||Attack Speed|
|Ballooner||Renaissance||90||100||2 (Punch), 3.5 (Lunge)|
|Bomb on a Stick||Pirate||150||150||1s|
|Fan Bearer||Ancient Sandbox||200||40||0.5s|
|The Teacher||Ancient 2||200||130||3.5 (Sword), 0.5 (Dodge/Parry)|
|Shouter||Viking||250||100||1.5 (Punch), 4.5 (Shout)|
|Jester||Medieval 1||300||25||2.5 (Stab), 1.5 (Backflip)|
|Ball n' chain||Wild West||350||300||2 (Ball), 5 (Lunge)|
|Chu Ko Nu||Ancient Sandbox||350||80||11.5s|
|Taekwondo||Dynasty||400||150||1.5s (Slap), 2 (Kick)|
|Raptor Rider||Tribal Sandbox||480||250||1.5 (Spear), 2.5 (Shield)|
|Mace Spinner||Medieval 2||500||600||0.5s|
|CLAMS||Pirate||500||50 (CLAMS), 30 (Clam)||12s (CLAMS), 1s (Clams)|
|Bank Robbers||Wild West||850||350 (Safe), 22.5 (Front Robber), 27.5 (Back Robber)||1.5s|
|Wheelbarrow Dragon||Farmer 1||1400||1500 (Wheelbarrow Dragon), 204 (Driver)||1|
|Cavalry||Medieval 2||1800||850 (Horse), 195 (Knight)||2 (Shield), 1 (Spear), 4 (Charge)|
|Gatling Gun||Wild West||2000||500 (Gatling Gun), 40 (Operator)||1.5 (Gradually becomes faster)|
|Lady Red Jade||Dynasty||2000||1000||1.5 (Guandao), 8 (Kick)|
|Blackbeard||Pirate||2500||3000||3 (Anchor), 5 (Lunge)|
|Shogun||Dynasty||2800||500||1 (Katana and Dodge)|
|Samurai Giant||Dynasty||3000||1500||3 (Katana), 2 (Backflip)|
|Sensei||Dynasty (Map)||3000||100||0.1s (Shuriken), 2 (Dodge)|
|Tree Giant||Medieval 1||4000||2000||2|
|Ice Giant||Viking 1||6000||10000||5|
- Ancient Tank
- As it is a special faction that hosts every unit that is found on maps and couldn't fit in the other ones, or are one too many for the faction they could belong to, it doesn't have it's own theme.
- For the same reason, it doesn't respect the 7 units per faction rule, having 31 units in total, and still counting.
- Most units in this faction are either really good or really bad, really goods units are so expensive that they can't be used in most campaign levels, and the really bad units are often only good for sandbox mode.
- All units can be used in the campaigns (cannot be used in the challenge, the adventure, pirate, renaissance, and spooky campaign but, the introduction and dynasty campaigns do limit which units you can use, however, this can be turned off in the settings menu), the most money you will get in a campaign is 11000 which is more than the most expensive secret unit.
- There are no Spooky secret units.
- The Renaissance campaign uses secret units as enemies, namely Ballooners, Cavalry, Shogun and Chu Ko Nu.
- The wild west campaign is one of the only campaigns that use secret units, and this campaign uses them in big numbers. The secret units are Ball n' chain, Bank Robbers, Gatling gun, Raptors, Raptor Riders, Executioners, Jesters, Cavalry, Shouters, Ullr, Chu Ko Nu, Taekwondo, Shogun, Samurai Giant, Ballooners, Blackbeard, Bomb on a Stick, and Bomb Cannons.
- The only campaigns where you can use all secret units is the simulation campaign, the adventure, and the challenge.
- The secret units are all unlocked by hovering over something in the map, and then unlocking it. The bank robbers are the only unit that breaks this rule.
- The way you unlock bank robbers is special because you have to break the wall at the back of the bank on the western map then you can find the bank robbers there.