The Renaissance Faction represents the 14th to 17th Centuries (Times being about 1300 – 1600), with many differences to regular factions. It was added in Update 0.5.0 and had two Secret Units. Renaissance is rated as one of the most powerful factions in TABS, being the first Faction with a tank.
It is a Faction mixing offense and defense, at the expense of speed. The Units are fairly armored, and many of the Units can do high damage. It also holds the second cheapest swarming Unit of the game, the Painter. This Faction also has the first tank-like unit, the Da Vinci Tank, which was added along with this Faction, and is one of the most costly and powerful Units in TABS.
|Painter||50||100||60||1 (Brush), 10 (Palette)|
|Fencer||150||70||80||2 (Rapier), 0.5 (Step back)|
|Jouster||1000||160 (Rider), 605 (Horse)||Fast||1 (Lance), 2 (Shield)|
|Da Vinci Tank||4000||5000 (Tank), 250 (Da Vinci)||Slow||?|
- Ballooner - moved to Secret.
- Crossbow - replaced by Chu Ko Nu.
- Club - replaced by Clubber.
- Pike - Moved to Legacy.
- Mace - replaced by Mace Spinner.
- Morning Star - Scrapped.
- While the Ballooner is a secret unit, it is still featured in the Renaissance campaign.
- In this video, it seems that there is a fountain/shrine-like statue in the centre of the map.
- It is the first faction and one of the only factions in TABS Early Access to have gunpowder and firearm units, the others being the Pirate faction, secret faction, and Wild West.
- The renaissance campaign features secret units such as Ballooner Chu Ko Nu, Shogun, and Cavalry.
- The renaissance faction has the cheapest unit in the secret faction.
- The renaissance faction has the most expensive unit in the game if you don't count the Legacy or Secret Faction.
|Released||Tribal • Farmer • Medieval • Ancient • Viking • Dynasty • Renaissance • Pirate • Spooky • Wild West • Legacy • Secret •|
|Scrapped||Desert Kingdom • Aztec • World War • Modern • Special|
|Removed||Miscellaneous • Napoleon • Neon|