The Pirate Faction is based on the Golden Age of Piracy, which lasted from the mid-17th century to the mid-18th century.
The Faction consists of units that trade health for sheer, raw offensive power. Some units in this faction are very powerful and can take on quite a lot of enemy units by themselves, while others are weaker, but very powerful when positioned tactically. Pirate units are very good at taking out large hordes of weak units.
- Pirate is an Island/Shore with two docked pirate ships facing each other, even having special spots for Cannons. These secret units can be found on this map Bomb on a Stick, Blackbeard, Bomb Cannon and the CLAMS are all found on this Map .
|Cannon||1000||500 (Cannon), 40 (Operator)||?||5|
|Captain||1500||810||100||2 (Dragon Pistol), 1 (Cutlass)|
|Pirate Queen||2500||2100||?||1.5 (Swords), 7 (Bombs)|
- Barrelroller - Moved to Legacy
- Blackbeard - Moved to Secret (Faction).
- Cutlass - Scrapped and reused for one of the Bomb Cannon operators.
- Chest Thrower - Secret unit candidate
- The Pirate Faction was the first faction teased after the open alpha, however, the movie Star Wars: Rogue One came out after the pirate faction video. Landfall then started working on the Neon Faction and the Pirate units did not make it into the closed alpha.
- The Pirates are the only faction to lack a melee unit , except for the Pirate Queen.
- Pirates have the only map that has shallow water/non drowning water.
|Released||Tribal • Farmer • Medieval • Ancient • Viking • Dynasty • Renaissance • Pirate • Spooky • Wild West • Legacy • Secret •|
|Scrapped||Desert Kingdom • Aztec • World War • Modern • Special|
|Removed||Miscellaneous • Napoleon • Neon|