The Dynasty faction is one of the 11 available factions in Totally Accurate Battle Simulator that got released alongside the open alpha. During the campaign, (it’s the first faction that has its own) you must fight against the Dynasty faction in its own section of the campaign. These units are based on oriental warriors from the 1300s to around about the 1500s. Then you have to beat some levels using only the Dynasty faction.
This faction has a particular relation to projectiles: most units are ranged units, or have something against projectiles. For examples, the Samurai can parry every (light) projectile, while the Firework Archer fire fireworks, the Dragon can serve as a flamethrower, and the Hwacha is capable of crowd-control fire, or the Ninja throws several shurikens in a fast manner. This makes compromises between a fair defense, and a fair offense.
This faction has its own map,(Dynasty)a mostly Japanese-themed place with water canals, bridges, Japanese trees, and a pagoda, and within this map, the Shogun, Sensei, Lady Red Jade, Samurai Giant, and taekwondo can be found.
|Chinese Dragon||860||1500||90||1.5 (Slap), 3 (Kick)|
|Monkey King||2000||400||80||0.5 (Staff), 4 (Jump)|
- Taekwondo - Moved to the secret faction.
- Shogun - Moved to the secret faction.
- Sensei - Moved to the secret faction.
- Samurai Grandmaster - Scrapped
- Kicking Jin - Scrapped
- Nunchucks - Scrapped.
- The Hwacha, the Ninja, and the Samurai are the oldest units in the Dynasty faction as they were in TABS since Pre-Alpha and are the only Dynasty units that were in Pre-Alpha, Open Alpha and Closed Alpha.
- The Lady Red Jade is found on this faction's map along with the Sensei, the Shogun, the Samurai Giant, and Taekwondo.
- The Wheelbarrow Dragon could also be considered a Dynasty unit, but it could also be a Farmer unit because it's based on the Wheelbarrow unit from said faction.
- Chu Ko Nu can be considered a Dynasty unit, although it is found in an Ancient map.
- The Dynasty, alongside the Medieval faction, have the most Secret units.
|Released||Tribal • Farmer • Medieval • Ancient • Viking • Dynasty • Renaissance • Pirate • Spooky • Wild West • Legacy • Secret •|
|Scrapped||Desert Kingdom • Aztec • World War • Modern • Special|
|Removed||Miscellaneous • Napoleon • Neon|