|unit from the Fantasy Good faction. They are equipped with time manipulating weapons as well as the ability to transform into a second form.|
The Chronomancer is a manipulator of time.
They manipulate time with the eight glowing cubes orbiting both of their hands. Each cube inflicts high damage toward a unit and suspends them in time for a few seconds. These suspended units will cease to be affected by gravity, and are rendered unable to move or fight. As the Chronomancer builds up damage, the clock behind them will move; after reaching a full rotation from it’s master dealing 8 hits, the Chronomancer will transform.
After attacking 8 times, the Chronomancer enters their second form, replenishing any lost health to full. During this second phase, they are granted the Hover ability and will shoot out a laser that acts similar to the time cubes, as well as periodically create a blast around them that temporarily halts the units affected by the area of attack. Its attack will knock units back.
The Chronomancer in its first form appears to be a generic Wobbler wearing a seeming headband. The Chronomancer wears a white, revealing tank-top with gold trimming, and wears 2 golden armbands and one bracer per arm. Their pants are pure white, and has a grey belt on it, plus a white belt-buckle with a glowing part in the middle.
Their second form appears to be considerably more like a mecha-angel, maybe even godlike. It's face has no visible googly eyes, only a white surface, and that too is covered by a golden mask that reaches into points, like a crown or a blooming flower. It's arms are now giant mecha-butterfly wings, each side intricately detailed with a glowing mosaic. Above its head is a giant eye symbol, which shoots out the AoE time laser. For its upper bodywear, it has a golden breastplate, with a giant symbol in which shoots out its normal time cube attacks. Oddly enough, it doesn't seem to have any pants, only a loincloth, golden leg-bands and shoes.
- The Chronomancer is called "Time Ninja" in the game files.
- The name of the Chronomacer's second form is Timy Timonthy, although this is obviously a joke name.
- Its first form's dial turns counterclockwise based on the amount of damage Chronomancer's attacks does.
- Its first form seems to make super boxer punching sounds when it hits the ground.
- “Chrono” relates to a root word that relates to time, hence the Chronomancer’s powers.
- “Chrono” in itself also relates to the ancient Greek god Chronos, who in mythology is the god of time.
- The Chronomancer is one of the only units that has no team colored clothing.
- If close up, Pike will one shot the Chronomancer.