These are bugs and glitches that TABS has. Some of them have already been fixed, but the update in which they were in effect is listed. If not specified, the effect has not been fixed; the section the glitch appears in is the first appearance of the glitch. There is such things as a "Bug DLC" but the "bugs" are not actual bugs.
The Flying Spaghetti Man Glitch
In the earliest form of the game, Catapults and Ballistas had a glitch that would cause a character to stretch like spaghetti then fly into the sky; it was patched in the second Pre-Alpha update but returned in the Open Alpha update.
Open Alpha Glitches
Suicidal Headbutter Glitch
After performing an attack their is a chance that the Headbutter will die when hitting a enemy.
Chicken off map Glitch
Chickens will only travel on one plane of the map, like a flat bridge.
Sloth Super Peasants
This glitch made the Super Peasant move and charge much slower than it is supposed to.
It should look like this.
It has been patched in the Closed Alpha.
Scotland tree glitch
In the Scotland map, there are lots of trees. Certain trees can have units placed on them.
Chicken Man Man Model Glitch
There is a glitch with the Chicken Man Man where if he is attacked by a Dark Peasant, his model will glitch out, causing it to expand and fly off into the sky. This glitch also causes lag.
- This also happened to unit models in the first Pre-Alpha.
- This glitch can also be caused by pitting a large amount of Spearthrowers against a Chicken Man Man. If enough spears hit him, the model will glitch out and "explode".
- It can also happen to Chicken Men.
Jump Off The MapSometimes, only in the Open Alpha, when you win a level, you don't finish. Then any troops left will walk slowly and jump of the map. Even when they fall off, the level still doesn't finish, causing you to have to restart.
War Machine Operator Flies Off
Sometimes, a war machine (like a Catapult) will glitch out, causing the operator to get ejected and fly off. The Cannon Crews affected by this glitch are prone to tipping over and starting to fire into the ground until either they're destroyed or the battle ends.
Confused Chicken Man Glitch
After a battle has ended, a chicken man man spawned chicken man will continue to walk. This can also occur with Chickens.
Some Units Don't Attack
If you place a lot of hwachas and you place them all over your side of the map, some hwachas wont do anything. They just sit there motionless.
Sometimes the physics happen to glitch, and units lose their weapons. This often happens with a LOT of lag or when too much knockback is applied to a single unit. The common targets of this glitch are Trump, Samurai Master and the Cannon Crew (the person standing behind flies out), however they may not be the only ones. The troop affected will still have their hands in place as if they were holding their weapon. With ranged units (very common with Trump) their weapons will shoot despite not being operated by the wielder. This may or may not be helpful at all, but usually, it adds an extreme disadvantage.
This glitch happens often (and almost only) when facing ranged units against the Chicken Man Man: If too many projectiles hit him (Darkpeasant's spikes included), it is likely that the units that were attacking him after he dies will gain EXTREMELY quick reload speed, however they will keep shooting at the dead body, making them useless. Note that this glitch will make the game lag after some time because of the amount of bullets on screen.
Talking After Battle
When placing a Hillary and start a battle, she will still talk after battle about e-mails. This happens with any victory, loss or escaping the battle. More rarely, Trump will also act in the same manner.
- In rare cases, either Hillary or Trump do not talk at all, no matter how many times you restart. This can not be fixed, unless you uninstall and re-download the game.
When Trump is facing against a Chicken Man Man or another Trump, he'll build a wall on the Chicken Man Man's feet or the opposing Trump's wall, effectively making the wall float. It might trigger the glitch at the new Asian map or the Neon map too.
Hwacha Arrow Glitch
If the lag is high, and the user presses "esc" to exit the battle, Hwacha arrows in midair will continue to move.
Closed Alpha Glitches
If any unit (mostly Shield, Energy Pistol, and Energy Sword Master) comes into contact with the pole in the middle of the Neon map, they will slide upwards at an incredible speed￼. After they reach the top, they fly up in the air and then fall down. It is likely that this glitch is caused by the climbing system added in the Closed Alpha.
Death by plague over dose
In the update, if you placed a unit in the pyramid on Sahara before the round starts, there is a chance the plague will spawn like crazy. After the round starts, the plagues would attack like normal, but you could black out the sky with them.
This is a glitch that occurs often in the Closed Alpha. When a unit is placed on the map it will sometimes spawn two, taking the same amount of money as if you had spawned two separately. This can make some units (especially ranged units) handicapped, as their limbs will tangle together. This glitch can be identified by the sound it makes when it posts two units.
Pre-Battle Model Glitch
Sometimes, when playing the Campaign, the Blue army models glitch out. When the player starts the battle, the models look and work as intended.
Falling Off Map AI Glitch
If a unit falls off the map, it has to fall a certain distance before dying. Enemy units will still follow it before that happens and walk off the map themselves.
Lag Related Glitches
- Infinite Hwacha: A glitch that is caused in game with the Est. Performance Impact of Very Heavy or more. The Archer fires arrows extremely quickly, at the speed of a Hwacha, but never running out.
- The M16 bullets go through everything: Whenever a lot of lag happens the bullets the M16 fires become completely ineffective and go through everything. On a weaker computer this can happen on a battle with only a few units
- Catapults Disappearing: When too many Catapults shoot at once they lag and disappear and the level won't end.
- Ranged inaccuracy: On weaker computers, or on especially full games, ranged units can become extremely inaccurate, missing most shots.
- Slow motion projectiles: When slow motion is activated using the mouse one key, most projectiles will no longer arch like they are supposed to, and will remain pointing in the direction they were fired. When they hit an enemy, they will suddenly change in the direction they should have been facing when they hit, but if they hit any other object, they will usually sink through the floor, instead of staying stuck in it. Archers, Hwachas and Spearmen are affected by this glitch
- If you place a unit to close to the edge of a simulation map, there is a chance the unit will glitch out and end up partially inside the edge of the map.
- If you go to the pirate map and go to the waters staying bearly above water, you can see under it normally.